Quantcast Finally Frugal: Ugh.

The bumpy road to financial independence. . . .

 

Monday, January 24, 2011

Ugh.

Sorry for the blog silence, folks! I'm sick - for the second time in less than three months. Hmmm. Could it be that I'm working too hard? It's definitely a reasonable assumption, given the fact that I'm generally an incredibly healthy person, and I'm now working between 60 - 70 hours per week.


I'm teetering between working as much as possible for a short period of time (year to year and a half) to pay off a LOT of my debt, and taking it a little easier so I don't burn out (and ruin my health).

Like many people, I want the best of both worlds, of course!

I hope to be past the worst of this flu/cold/strep/whatever-it-is by the weekend! I hope you are enjoying your week!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Me, too! I am glad to be back in the land of the living and pray you will continue to heal, too.
Blessings,
andrea

Anonymous said...

If you lose your health you lose everything! Trust me. Take time to enjoy your life NOW -- what if you're hit by a bus -- would you care if your bills were paid or you had enjoyed your time? Taking lots of Vitamin C and Echinacea? I've been reading about natural hormone replacement and thyroid is responsible for fighting off infections etc. I'm low. If we had enough hormones of our own or replaced, we would be healthy and not age miserably (see Suzanne Somers books).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...