Quantcast Finally Frugal: June Zero-Based Budget. . . .

The bumpy road to financial independence. . . .

 

Friday, June 6, 2008

June Zero-Based Budget. . . .

Well, this is a little late (that seems to be a theme for me this month), but here it is. I had difficulty getting myself to even start this budget, because as I mentioned earlier this week, I anticipated that this month would be a tough one financially. Actually, looking at the numbers, it appears that as long as I can keep my airline ticket to California under $200 (one of my goals this month), I should be fine.




As you can see, I'm splitting my 'extra' money between my emergency fund and my credit card payment. I've so enjoyed watching my credit card balance shrink that even though I really need to beef up my EF (due to the possibility of an impending strike), I decided to continue paying more than the minimum on my American Express.

Now if I can just find an air ticket to California that won't break the bank!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...