Quantcast Finally Frugal: Spreading the love. . . .

The bumpy road to financial independence. . . .

 

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Spreading the love. . . .

Momstheword tagged me for an award! Thanks! And now I get to pass it on to someone else. . . . .

The rules are that I'm supposed to mention who gave me the award (done!) and then comment on their blog that I posted the award (done!).

Then list six values that I hold, six things I don’t support, and pass this on to six people.

So, here goes:

Six values that I hold:

  • Frugality (of course!)
  • Empathy and generosity toward those who are less fortunate than I
  • Carving out some time for friends and family amid the chaos of life
  • Continuing to learn and grow, always
  • Viewing peope as equals regardless of their beliefs or actions
  • Taking care of myself (physically, mentally and spiritually) so I can help others
Six values that I don't support:
  • Greed
  • Judging others who hold differing beliefs
  • Always being "right"
  • Dishonesty
  • Violence and aggression toward the self, toward others, or toward the environment
  • Laziness
And now, to whom should this Kreative Blogger award go next?

Six blogs I enjoy:
So there you have it, folks! I hope you'll visit these bloggers, as I do from time to time. I can honestly say that I wouldn't be $171 away from being free and clear of credit card debt without the blogosphere to educate and support my efforts!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...