Momstheword tagged me for an award! Thanks! And now I get to pass it on to someone else. . . . .
The rules are that I'm supposed to mention who gave me the award (done!) and then comment on their blog that I posted the award (done!).
Then list six values that I hold, six things I don’t support, and pass this on to six people.
So, here goes:
Six values that I hold:
- Frugality (of course!)
- Empathy and generosity toward those who are less fortunate than I
- Carving out some time for friends and family amid the chaos of life
- Continuing to learn and grow, always
- Viewing peope as equals regardless of their beliefs or actions
- Taking care of myself (physically, mentally and spiritually) so I can help others
- Judging others who hold differing beliefs
- Always being "right"
- Violence and aggression toward the self, toward others, or toward the environment
Six blogs I enjoy: