Quantcast Finally Frugal: Summer hiatus. . . .

The bumpy road to financial independence. . . .

 

Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer hiatus. . . .

Whoa! As you can see, it's been more than a week since I last posted! While summer is particularly difficult for me budget-wise (more fun, entertainment, and travel enters my life when the sun is shining), it's also been difficult to find the time to get to the blog. . . .

So with that in mind, I propose taking a summer hiatus from Finally Frugal---this doesn't mean I'm going to stop budgeting, tracking spending, and increasing savings; it just means that I'm going to try to spend every spare moment in my garden, at the park, and generally outdoors whenever possible!

That's not to say that I won't post from time to time when I come across interesting articles. . . . sometimes I just can't help myself!

Happy summer!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hope you have a wonderful summer.
Blessings, andrea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...