Quantcast Finally Frugal: Kmart deals. . . .

The bumpy road to financial independence. . . .

 

Friday, April 3, 2009

Kmart deals. . . .

Last week, KMart doubled manufacturer coupons, up to $2.00. What a great deal!! I was able to get a few items for pennies on the dollar, such as:

Formula 409 cleanser: on sale for $2.79

  • minus $1.00 manufacturer coupon, doubled = $2.00 off.
Natural Source bathroom cleanser: on sale for $2.50
  • minus $1.00 manufacturer coupon, doubled = $2.00 off
Dove conditioner: on sale for $3.99
  • minus $1.50 manufacturer coupon, doubled = $3.00 off
I almost picked up some more toothpaste, but I think I'm pretty well stocked for at least six months, so unless I find it somewhere for free, I'm going to pass it up. So far I've not managed to find laundry detergent at a price that makes me happy, so that's my next challenge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you thought about just making your own laundry soap? There are a bunch of different site with recipes for both liquid and powder versions. Cheaper than buying it and cleans just as well. I hate paying for laundry soap.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...