Quantcast Finally Frugal: March expense to income chart. . . .

The bumpy road to financial independence. . . .

 

Monday, April 13, 2009

March expense to income chart. . . .

Now that I'm a few months into 2009, I wanted to share my progress in a graphic way (I do love the charts, folks!) As you can see, my expenses in March climbed significantly, mostly due to a birthday celebration to which I contributed quite a hefty sum (it was worth it, by the way---this is a good friend, whose birthday I missed last year due to work).





And, the chart itself:



One thing that jumps out at me right away is that although I spent more money in March than I intended, I spent LESS than I had in January, while my income was higher in March as well. So, although my perception had been one of failure to control my spending, the reality is that I did just fine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...