Quantcast Finally Frugal: March zero-based budget. . .

The bumpy road to financial independence. . . .

 

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March zero-based budget. . .

I hemmed and hawed for two weeks about whether to create a zero-based budget for March, primarily because I wasn't sure whether to include the money I spent in Mexico. Finally, I decided since the money I spent for my vacation didn't come out of my salary, I would go ahead and create it----plus, February's budget went very, very well----I followed this budget as closely as I could, and it truly did help me to reign in my spending last month.

So, here it is!



I have one more check coming from my night job, which will be tiny because I spent a week in Mexico NOT working, so I'll update this when I know how much that check is (Note: this has been updated, and as promised, is 'tiny'). The 'overage' at the bottom of the spreadsheet will probably be used to entertain my friend when she visits next weekend, so probably will be added to the 'fun money' section. . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...