Quantcast Finally Frugal: Update on Revolution Money Exchange. . . .

The bumpy road to financial independence. . . .

 

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Update on Revolution Money Exchange. . . .

Almost exactly one month ago, I opened a Revolution Money Exchange account, and received a $25 'bonus' just for opening! I promised at the time to update you all on my experience with RME since then. I'm happy to report that my "free" $25 was deposited into my account almost immediately. I was able to link up to my ING online account quite easily (it took several days to validate the new account, which is pretty typical) and my $25 is now nestled comfortably in my Emergency Fund account!

More importantly, perhaps, is the fact that I've received NO spam from Revolution Money Exchange. I was careful to opt out of any email advertisements, and true to their word, RME has not sent me even one annoying email. In fact, the only correspondence I've received from this company has been entirely appropriate: letting me know my account had been credited with the $25 bonus, letting me know that my ING account needed validation, and letting me know when my $25 had successfully transferred to ING.

One of the reasons I started my Revolution account was so that I could have an alternative to PayPal, about which I had heard some negative comments, both from friends and from other bloggers.

I believe Revolution is still running its $25 bonus for opening an account---but this offer expires tomorrow, May 15th! If you're interested, click on the ad below to get started. Be sure to opt out of any extraneous communication (unless you're into that kind of thing).


Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...