Quantcast Finally Frugal: Getting there. . . .

The bumpy road to financial independence. . . .

 

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Getting there. . . .

I've decided to start a monthly debt reduction chart, to help me stay on the path to paying off my credit cards (then it's on to the student loans and building up my emergency fund). I've had a bit of difficulty NOT spending my tax refund on frivolous items (such as clothing), but I did manage to put a chunk of money toward my credit card debt all the same.



I started February with $4,404.29 in credit debt. I plowed $1,079.63 into debt repayment (thanks, Uncle Sam, for my ginormous refund)! This leaves me with a total of $3,324.66 in remaining debt at the start of March. I'll update this chart again at the end of March to see how far I've gotten, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anthony "Pants" said...

Congratulations on making a dent in your Credit Card debt. It can feel so liberating.

I just paid off a car loan I had transferred to a credit card and boy does it feel good. My car belongs to me! All of it 100%!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...